Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


There Is Only One Competent Person at Comcast

Newser: Off the Grid
A newser column by Patrick Spain
Sep 21, 10 | 9:07 PM

There Is Only One Competent Person at Comcast

And her name is Maribel. Some three weeks ago, I made an appointment with Comcast to have a broken DVR replaced. I took off from work and came home to sit during my assigned 3-hour “service window." During the window I called to see if they were running late, as they have so often. They told me that the appointment had been canceled because I had not answered a call to reconfirm the appointment made to my home phone prior to the service window time. They were unapologetic and told me that the soonest period I could be rescheduled for was 4-5 days later, a Sunday, with a service...
Read all Off The Grid posts
Become a fan of Newser on Facebook Follow Newser on Twitter Stumble Newser on StumbleUpon

Newser, LLC
222 N. Columbus Dr.
Unit D
Chicago, IL 60601

Suggestions and feedback are welcome at feedback@newser.com

© 2010 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved  |  Privacy Policy

No comments: