Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Can Our Business Be Saved? Should I Take the Job?

Newser

August 26, 2010

Can Our Business Be Saved? Should I Take the Job?

By Michael Wolff

Follow me on Twitter @MichaelWolffNYC

I can confirm the press reports: I’m in talks to take over the Chicago Tribune. It’s me, I understand, or Michael Eisner, who once was in the media business. (The media business may be interesting to nobody else, but once you’re in it, you’ll never get enough of it.) Discussions are ongoing. Tribune Co. creditors are, I admit, imploring me. JPMorgan Chase and the two hedge funds, Angelo Gordon & Co. and Oaktree Capital Management, who now control the company, can’t stop calling me. My family is supportive of whatever decision I might make. This is,...

Read More | Comment

Did you see these?

Levi Stumps at Gun Shop
Pea-Size Frog Found in Borneo
Condom-in-Soup Lawsuit Settled


Become a fan of Newser on Facebook Follow Newser on Twitter Stumble Newser on StumbleUpon


Newser, LLC
222 N. Columbus Dr.
Unit D
Chicago, IL 60601

Suggestions and feedback are welcome at feedback@newser.com

© 2010 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved  |  Privacy Policy

No comments: